ROYAL: Respecting Our Young African Americans & Latino’s
Once a week each grade level can come to our Mentoring Room during lunch recess time or after school.
Kids can do the following:
- Spend time with a caring adult.
- Get help with problems or school work.
- Read books.
- Help care for the fish & turtles.
- Play computer games.
- Play board games.
- Play musical instruments.
- Spend time with friends.
- Watch movies.
- Fix bikes.
- Make things and do arts & crafts
The ROYAL program is currently open three days a week for all of the 40 boys in the REAL program. Also, our Mentoring Room is currently open to the entire student body of 400 for special events. Along with this, the room is utilized to do one on one mentoring for 50 students and conflict resolution for special cases.