Over the course of the school year the youth plan and implement several service projects.
On Martin Luther King Day 2011 several school beautification projects have been conducted. One of the highlights was the Radnor Middle School students hosting and working side by side with the Tanner Duckrey Elementary School students. The students worked together on the following projects:
* Sorting & distributing books for over 500 kids in North Philadelphia.
* Putting together hats, gloves and scarves for the homeless.
* Putting together care packages for the troops serving in Afganistan.
* Making sandwichs, baking cookies and lunch bags for the hungry and homeless.
* Putting together care packages for recovering addicts from One Day At A Time (ODAAT).
* Putting together school materials for the teachers of Tanner Duckrey Elementary School.
* Making snack bags for Children are the Greatest After-school program.